The trip was amazing! The skipper and first mate were so friendly and fun. Highly recommend.
Great Photo Opportunities
Pedal & Party: A Fun-filled Washington DC Party Cruise
Get ready to party and explore the best of DC on our Mixer Tour aboard our awesome party boat! Whether you’re a visitor to the capital or a local looking for a break from the norm, you’ll be in good company as you mingle with other fun-seeking folks while taking in the breathtaking scenery of the nation’s capital. Get ready to capture the most Instagram-worthy shots alongside iconic DC sights including the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument, the Watergate Hotel and the Kennedy Center as your backdrop! So, come aboard, and let’s pedal away for one of the most unique and best group activities in DC, don’t miss out!
Why Pedal & Party With Us?
Make new friends as you mingle with other fun seekers in DC
Get a different perspective of the capital from the river
Burn what you drink - pedal away those calories!
Enjoy our BYOB policy as we go by famous DC landmarks and Theodore Roosevelt Island
Make your time on the river a real party with some fun pedaling challenges
Pedal the boat or just sit back and relax - the choice is yours!
Click the tabs below to find out more...
$44.99 per person – Monday to Thursday
$49.99 for any tour Friday/Sat/Sunday
From 11am to 9pm
Georgetown dock in Washington Harbour, in front of Nick’s Riverside Grill
Every day, April to end of October
Maximum 18 people plus crew
- Drinks & Snacks
- Gratuities (suggested $10+ per person)
What to bring
- Drinks & snacks
- Appropriate clothing
- A cooler with ice
- Lip protection
- Your music playlist!
About your crew
1 professional captain and mate
Mixer Tour FAQs
Yes, there is a basic marine bathroom (with curtain door) on board.
No, we have an outboard motor to help as much or as little as you would like.
- Reservations canceled at least one week prior to the ride will be fully refunded.
- Reservations canceled up to 24 hours prior to the ride will not be refunded, but a raincheck will be given for another date.
- Reservations canceled less than 24 hours of the ride will not receive a refund nor a raincheck.
- Reservations canceled due to weather will not be refunded, but a raincheck will be given for another date.
- We must follow strict regulations, so this means there is absolutely NOTHING with fire allowed on board. This includes cigars, cigarettes, other smoking products, fireworks, candles etc.
- No jumping off the boat. This will result in the immediate cancellation of the cruise and a $1000.00 fine. There will be no refund and the tour will immediately return to the dock.
- No standing is allowed in certain areas of the boat including the front bench seat area. No standing on any railings as this increases the chances of falling overboard.
***These rules are for your safety and are strictly enforced***
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page!
See What Previous DC Party Boat Passengers Had To Say!
Very accommodating. Great communication leading up to the event! Gorgeous sunset views. Definitely book the 7pm. It’s so serene!
Great Host and crew were very accommodating and fun to mingle with. I’ll def reccomend this boat service to my friends.
Would definitely recommend this boat tour! We had great views from the water and were very well taken care of by the crew!