My friends and I had such a fun time with Capital Riverboats! The crew did a great job making sure we had a safe, but fun experience. If you’re looking for a good time with some beautiful views, Capital Riverboat is a great choice!
Fun with Friends & Family
Private Party Pedaling: Explore DC's Landmarks in Style
If you’re looking for private boat rides in DC, then why not get your friends together to come pedal with us along the Potomac River! Get ready to explore the nation’s capital like never before on your own private boat complete with a professional and friendly crew. You can bring your own booze and snacks and party like celebs with your friends or family. Get your cameras ready because you’re about to capture some of the most Instagram-worthy shots of your life! As you pedal your way through the city, you’ll have a stunning backdrop of DC’s most iconic landmarks, including the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, and the Kennedy Center. This isn’t just any ordinary tour – this is the ultimate boat party experience in DC! So, gather your squad, put on your party hats, and let’s pedal our way through the waters of the Potomac. Private DC tours really don’t come better than this!
Why Pedal & Party With Us?
Have heaps of fun with friends and family and experience time on the water like never before
Burn what you drink!
Snap photos with the gang for the ´gram
Bring drinks and snacks to make your booze cruise DC on the river a real party
Pedal the boat or just sit back and relax - the choice is yours!
Enjoy this unique Washington DC party boat adventure privately
Click the tabs below to find out more...
$45 per person
$55 per person
1pm, 3pm, 5pm & 7pm
Georgetown dock in Washington Harbour, in front of Nick’s Riverside Grill
Every day, April to end of October
Minimum 10, Maximum 18 people plus crew
- Drinks & Snacks
- Gratuities (suggested $10+ per person)
What to bring
- Drinks & snacks
- Appropriate clothing
- A cooler with ice
- Lip protection
- Your music playlist!
About your crew
1 professional captain and mate
Mixer Tour FAQs
Yes, there is a basic marine bathroom (with curtain door) on board.
No, we have an outboard motor to help as much or as little as you would like.
- Reservations canceled at least one week prior to the ride will be fully refunded.
- Reservations canceled up to 24 hours prior to the ride will not be refunded, but a raincheck will be given for another date.
- Reservations canceled less than 24 hours of the ride will not receive a refund nor a raincheck.
- Reservations canceled due to weather will not be refunded, but a raincheck will be given for another date.
- We must follow strict regulations, so this means there is absolutely NOTHING with fire allowed on board. This includes cigars, cigarettes, other smoking products, fireworks, candles etc.
- No jumping off the boat. This will result in the immediate cancellation of the cruise and a $1000.00 fine. There will be no refund and the tour will immediately return to the dock.
- No standing is allowed in certain areas of the boat including the front bench seat area. No standing on any railings as this increases the chances of falling overboard.
***These rules are for your safety and are strictly enforced***
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page!
See What Previous DC Party Boat Passengers Had To Say!
Chartered the pedal boat for our party this weekend and had a fantastic time! Even before the trip started, service was great! I asked whether my 7-month old could come on board and they made sure to get him a brand new infant life vest. Once on board, both the captain and the steward were friendly and supportive.
Had a blast taking a splash with this company. They gave my gran gran the ride of her life, she still talks about spending her wedding anniversary on this boat. 10/10 would recommend for water enthusiast and those looking for a fun time.